In Uttarakhand Land Records Details available on “Dev-bhoomi” site is for viewing only. For obtaining an authorized signed copy of RoR, one has to visit the “Tahsil Land Records Computer Center” in the concerned Tahsil of that village.Dev Bhoomi is the online Land Record software system developed by Revenue Department (Rajaswa Vibhag) of Uttarakhand in association with National Informatics Centre (NIC), to provide Uttarakhand Land Records (ROR/ Khatauni) online at devbhoomi.uk.gov.in
DEV Bhoomi uttarakhand land records :
Dev Bhoomi website Land Records Details available on “Dev-bhoomi” site is for viewing all 13 districts of Uttarakhand like as Almora (अल्मोड़ा), Bageshwar (बागेश्वर), Chamoli (चमोली), Champawat (चम्पावत), Dehradun (देहरादून), Haridwar (हरिद्वार), Nainital (नैनीताल), Pauri (पौड़ी), Pithoragarh (पिथौरागढ़), Rudraprayag (रुद्रप्रयाग), Tehri Garhwal (तेहरी गढ़वाल), Udham Singh Nagar (उधम सिंह नगर), Uttarkashi (उत्तरकाशी).
However,these All land records of authorized signed copy of RoR, one has to visit the “Tahsil Land Records Computer Center” in the concerned Tahsil of that village. Uttarakhand government is working towards making all land records available online.
How to check Dev Bhoomi Uttarakhand Land Records Online?
1. visit official website : http://devbhoomi.uk.gov.in/
2. where Select your District & Tehsil , click On “OK”.
3. after you will get multiple options to obtain various types of information about Land Records, Villages, types of land, area etc. To obtain Land Records click on the link “(ROR)” i.e. (Khatauni/ ROR/ Khata Nakal).
4. And Select yout village, after all
5. Search by Khata No., By Name ,Gata No.,for eg. let us select the Khata No. option. Choose Khata No. of your land And Click on your Khata No. to generate Khatauni Report.
6. Save your Uttarakhand Land Records Report (ROR/ Khatauni).
Require Dev Bhoomi Land Records (ROR/ Khatauni) :
You may require your Uttarakhand land records (RoR/ Khatauni) for various reasons, such as:
To verify land title and ownership.
To take loan against property.
To open bank account.
It is required at Sub-Registrar’s office during sale transaction.
Required in case of Civil litigation or for other legal purposes.
For personal purpose.
For more details visit official website : http://devbhoomi.uk.gov.in/.