Tamil Nadu Patta Chitta Adangal land records, A register, poramboke details at eservices.tn.gov.in
Tamil Nadu state has started E-services portal for search of Registration records. Each every district, taluk, Village data is available in database. Public services such as search and view Patta or chitta extract of land records, A-register Extract. check land records Verify Chitta Extract,Verify A-Register Extract and Verify whether Land is Government or Private.
Anytime / Anywhere e-Services of Government of Tamil Nadu. You can view the Patta Copy (Chitta Extract) and A-Register Extract for the agriculture land in Tamil Nadu.
Organization : tamil nadu Revenue Administration
type : tamil nadi citizen cervices
land records : Chitta patta details
website link : http://eservices.tn.gov.in/
Tamil nadu Patta Chitta or Adangal Extract required details:
Land records such as Patta Chitta extract require for various purposes, such as
1. For land title verification.
2. Required at Sub-Registrar’s office during property registration.
3. For taking bank loan.
5. For personal purposes.
6. To know genuineness of seller (owner) of land.
7. Required in Court in case of any civil litigation.
How to Tamil nadu Patta Chitta land records view :
1. Tamil Nadu land records facility will show you the Chitta / Patta extract details. After selecting the district, taluk, Village , kindly enter the Patta Number.
2. Thereafter, you have to enter one of the Survey Number / Sub Division Numbers under the Patta. This is to ensure that only genuine users are viewing the Chitta Extract. On furnishing the correct details, the Chitta Extract copy will be displayed by the system .
3. For Example, If Survey Number is 24/2A, please enter 24 in Survey Number, 2A in Subdivision Number and click Submit If Survey Number is 24, please enter 24 in Survey Number, leave Subdivision Number blank and click Submit
4. While displaying the details, a Unique Reference Number(with the format 24/02/002/00003/99999) will be generated for each request , which is also displayed at the footnote in the Chitta Extract. If any Organisation / Agency would like to view your Patta details, you can tell them the Reference Number. Using this number, they can verify your Chitta Extract.
5. finally opy of the Chitta / Patta Extract, that is displayed on screen.
Land Records – Verify Chitta Extract link :
Land Records – Verify A-Register Extract link :