Mahabhulekh Maharashtra Bhumi Abhilekh is online land record in various districts portal for Maharashtra portal online. Mahabhulekh System App was developed by the revenue department of Maharashtra and maintain by the NIC. Government of Maharashtra prime purpose to people of Maharashtra can check their Agriculture, land records details 7/12 Satbara Utara online and also to provide Smart Property Cards to land Record owners through Mahabhulekh Maharashtra Online. people Who can excess their Mahabhulekh land records help to guide, how to use Mahabhulekh System App so you easily get their records.
By means of “Satbara Utara” or “7/12 Utara”?
“Satbara Utara” or “7/12 Utara” is the extract from the Land Records Register for any land which describes the ownership and other details related to the land. It contains the following information – Village, Taluk, District, Name of Owner(s) and their shares, Type of land, Area, crops & cultivation details, tenancy details, loans & liabilities and any other rights.
Check Mahabhulekh Maharashtra RoR of Agriculture Land records in various districts of Maharashtra online. Users have to select the name of the district, sub division, tehsil and name of the village. Khatiyan number or plot number or tenant name is also mandatory to view the land record online.land record Maps and related forms are also available.Maharashtra, Gujarat, Haryana and West Bengal etc some states have done outstanding work in the modernization of land records.
How to Know your mahabhulekh maharashtra bhumi abhilekh 7/12 Satbara utara :
Visit official website : http://mahabhulekh.maharashtra.gov.in/
Select Select your District (eg. Beed), Taluka (eg. Patoda) and Village (Antapura).
Direct link : http://beed.nic.in/webrcis/aspx/saatbara.aspx#sthash.gSFXiBQj.dpuf
search the survey no. of your land. Click on “Search”. Then Select Survey No. Part from drop down.
Enter Survey No. of your land. Click on “Search”.
And take a print out.
Why 7/12 Satbara Utara is required? :
Satbara utara may be required for various purposes:
Serves as proof of land title.
To know genuineness of seller (owner) when land is being purchased.
Satbara Utara (7/12 Utara) is required at Sub-Registrar’s office when sale transaction is being done.
To raise farm credit / loan from the Bank.
Court needs land record proofs in case of any civil litigation.
For personal purposes.
Mahabhulekh Important Points :
1. The citizens can get real time documentation of ownership of their land / property.
2. These documents will be available on the website with the appropriate security and confidentiality of information without compromising on the land owner will be able to obtain free information.
3 . With the free availability of documents civil and workers of revenue department will decline the behavior related problems between each other.
4. Through the partnership of public and private service provision government system will reduced interface with the citizens.
5. Stamp duty and the ending letter and registration fees through banks by the abolition of the registration system and interface of citizens and will be less.
6. With the aid of information technology will reduce the time to providing the land authority letter.
7. Automatically and ownership of the automatic exchange of property would significantly reduce fraud.
8. Fixed land: owned will reduce litigation.
9. These documents can not chicanery.
10. The arrangement of credit facilities may be added to the electronic link.
11. The land-based certificates such as domicile, caste, income, etc. will be made available to people through the computer.
12. These documents about government programs based on merit will be reported.
13. The necessary information to be provided to the joint land book of accounts.
Mahabhulekh maharashtra bhumi abhilekh 7/12 Satbara utara Property Card Websites :
Mahabhulekh : http://mahabhulekh.maharashtra.gov.in/
bhumiabhilekh : https://bhumiabhilekh.maharashtra.gov.in/.