Mahabhulekh Maharashtra Bhumi Abhilekh is online land record in various districts portal for Maharashtra portal online. Mahabhulekh System App was developed by the revenue department of Maharashtra and maintain by the NIC. Government of Maharashtra prime purpose to people of Maharashtra can check their Agriculture, land records details 7/12 Utara online and also to provide Smart Property Cards to land Record owners through Mahabhulekh Maharashtra Online. people Who can excess their Mahabhulekh land records help to guide, how to use Mahabhulekh System App so you easily get their records.
Mahabhulekh Maharashtra RoR of Agriculture Land records Online
Check Mahabhulekh Maharashtra RoR of Agriculture Land records in various districts of Maharashtra online. Users have to select the name of the district, sub division, tehsil and name of the village. Khatiyan number or plot number or tenant name is also mandatory to view the land record online.land record Maps and related forms are also available.Maharashtra, Gujarat, Haryana and West Bengal etc some states have done outstanding work in the modernization of land records.
How to Use Mahabhulekh Maharashtra RoR of Agriculture Land records Online :
Visit official website : http://mahabhulekh.maharashtra.gov.in/
Select Select your District (eg. Beed), Taluka (eg. Patoda) and Village (Antapura).
Again new link : http://beed.nic.in/webrcis/aspx/saatbara.aspx#sthash.gSFXiBQj.dpuf
search the survey no. of your land. Click on “Search”. Then Select Survey No. Part from drop down.
Enter Survey No. of your land. Click on “Search”.
And take a print out.
Mahabhulekh Important Points :
1. The citizens can get real time documentation of ownership of their land / property.
2. These documents will be available on the website with the appropriate security and confidentiality of information without compromising on the land owner will be able to obtain free information.
3 . With the free availability of documents civil and workers of revenue department will decline the behavior related problems between each other.
4. Through the partnership of public and private service provision government system will reduced interface with the citizens.
5. Stamp duty and the ending letter and registration fees through banks by the abolition of the registration system and interface of citizens and will be less.
6. With the aid of information technology will reduce the time to providing the land authority letter.
7. Automatically and ownership of the automatic exchange of property would significantly reduce fraud.
8. Fixed land: owned will reduce litigation.
9. These documents can not chicanery.
10. The arrangement of credit facilities may be added to the electronic link.
11. The land-based certificates such as domicile, caste, income, etc. will be made available to people through the computer.
12. These documents about government programs based on merit will be reported.
13. The necessary information to be provided to the joint land book of accounts.
Mahabhulekh and bhumiabhilekh Maharashtra land records Websites :
Mahabhulekh : http://mahabhulekh.maharashtra.gov.in/
bhumiabhilekh : https://bhumiabhilekh.maharashtra.gov.in/.