mahaeschol.maharashtra.gov.in escholarship login Registration 2017 ONline Application Form status
Department of Social Justice and Special Assistance, Maharashtra State Government. Mahaeschol Scholarship portal for student Login in Maharashtra. Actually Escholarship online registration for latest Scholarship has started for session of 2015-2016/2017. who are intereted to such a kind of Scholarship To apply the various Escholarship in every year, who are living in government colleges in Maharashtra through official portal of mahaeschol.maharashtra.gov.in.
View things for getting such E-Scholarship, People must qualified and submit your application on or before last date. So here we’re going to provide the complete steps to make online registration, document require, college list, Scholarship scheme Etc as follows.
Current Year Mahaeschol Scholarship 2017 :
- RajarshiShahuMaharaj scholarship
- Savitribai flowers scholarship
- Military school scholarships
- Letter salary scheme
- Pararajyata lead students to plan
- 9 V and 10 V Pre-Matriculation Scholarships
- Cleaning business / kakapa scholarships
Eligibility Criteria :
Student whose belong to sc,st, open, orphan without caste category, vimukta jat nomadic tribes (vjnt), special backward class (sbc) category and other backward class, view people can apply online for this mahaescholarship.
Name of Scholarships:.
- Rajarshee Shahu Maharaj Scholarship
- Savitribai Phule Scholarship
- Vidya Vetan Yojna
- Military School Scholarship
- Other State Post Matric Scholarship
- Prematric Scholarship for 9th and 10th Students
- Unclean Occupation/ K.K.P. Scholarship
Qualification: Student remember that every scholarship is different of each other. So we advised that wait for the scholarship and check own your own the qualification but can tell what short document must be required which as follow;
Income Proof – Form 16
Caste Certificate Issued by Competant Officer
Caste Validity Certificate
Residence Certificate (Nivas Parman Patra)
SSC Mark Sheet/ College / School Certificates.
Mahaeschol Maharashtra scholarship Registration 2017 :
people should Submit application form at online from mahaescholarship official portal ,following steps to quite formal.visit the official website mahaeschol.maharashtra.gov.in escholarship Login Registration and make sure register. If you don’t register before so create new student registration. Once registration has done in login section apply for latest mahaescholarship that you’re eligible and interested.
For New Student Registration:
1. Visit official website of Maharashtra scholarship website : https://mahaeschol.maharashtra.gov.in.
2. In home page right corner Click on “New Student Registration” or visit at following link https://mahaeschol.maharashtra.gov.in/MahaEschol/Scholarships/Account/StudentRegistration.aspx#1
3. Please select scheme which you want to apply:
For Prematric Student
For Postmatric Student
4. By clicking on “Next” button. Now Enter all the primary details and it will show “you can apply for this following scheme”
5. Now enter correct mobile number where you receive the OTP Code.
You have applied for the scholarship. Once application submitted, the department will review the application and upload the status of your application at mahaeschol.maharashtra.gov.in. For status check instruction given below.
eScholarship Status :
For checking the Scholarship Status
visit there ⇒ go here to check status
Once you one this page click on “Student Application Status” Page.
Please enter (Application Number and Scheme) or (User Name and Academic Year) to see your Application’s status. see the image below.
cholarship Status mahaeschol
Note: You can check application status through division wise, category wise, district wise.
Official Website: https://mahaeschol.maharashtra.gov.in/
Application Status: https://mahaeschol.maharashtra.gov.in/MahaEschol/Dashboard/StudentStatus.aspx
Contact EmailID: email@example.com.
Mahaeschol Contact/helpline number: https://mahaeschol.maharashtra.gov.in/MahaEschol/DashBoard/Contact.pdf.