Plans Reliance Jio 4G free offers on September 5 releasing information
Reliance is a global corporation with its legacy rooted in India.Well Reliance network recently lanched Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited (RJIL), simple called as Raliance Jio. Jio will provide 4G services on a pan-India level using LTE technology. RIL’s telecom subsidiary, Infotel Broadband Services Limited was renamed as Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited (RJIL).
Reliance Jio 4G free offers :
1. voice calls should be free
2. Zero roaming charges any time and any where
3. recharge plans of 45 plans at Rs.50 per GB
4. Students scheme : to get 25% more data as a vaild proof
5. Free data services for the first 4 months after the launch of jio
6. Basic 10 tariff plans starting at Rs.19 a day for occasional users
7. mega users for Rs.149 a month for light users, Rs.4,999 a month for heavy data users
8. subscription To achieve 100 million customers in record time
9. many mobile partners and one “Super-affordable” handsets under the LYF brand starting at Rs 2999.
10. these all events To be formally launched on September 5th 2016.
The Reliance Jio data packs give users an access to free voice calls and Jio premium apps. Jio Premium apps include JioPlay, JioOnDemand, JioBeats, JioMags, JioXpressNews, JioDrive, JioSecurity and JioMoney. Reliance Jio data packs with access to Jio premium apps is free till December 31, 2017. Users will be charged as per these data packs after December 31.
All data services will free till December 31, 2016 after which users will be able to choose their tariff plan. The free services will start September 5, he said, though they have been free for all users for a few months now. Ambani called it the Jio welcome offer, the best anyone was offered anywhere in the world.
for more details visit official website : https://www.jio.com.