Reliance Jio 4G Tariff plan packs, Easy Recharge plans release on September 2016
Reliance is a global corporation with its legacy rooted in India.Well Reliance network recently lanched Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited (RJIL), simple called as Raliance Jio. Jio will provide 4G services on a pan-India level using LTE technology. RIL’s telecom subsidiary, Infotel Broadband Services Limited was renamed as Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited (RJIL).
Reliance Jio 4G Tariff plan list :
start with Reliance Jio data packs will start for as low as 5 paise per MB adding up to Rs 50 for 1GB, a fraction of the cheapest data plan in India at the moment. Reliance Jio will offer data packs ranging from Small (S) to XXXL, Like S,M,M,L,XL,XXL AMD XXXL.
Follow these steps to generate the Offer Code:
1) Download & Open MyJio App from Play Store
2) Tap on ‘Get Jio SIM’ on the Banner
3) Tap on ‘Agree & Get Jio Offer’
4) Select your location from the drop down
5) Read through the steps and click on ‘Next’
6) Offer Code can be viewed on the screen. Please note down your Offer Code
7) Check the required documents for submission and visit the nearest store (Reliance Digital & Dx Mini stores, Modern Trade outlets and prominent multi brand Jio stores).
To activate Unlimited benefits, please follow the below steps:
1) Open MyJio app
2) Tap on ‘Avail Offer’ on the Banner
Please ensure that the Jio SIM is inserted in Slot 1 in case of Dual SIM and that Data is active on your Jio SIM.
3) Click on ‘Submit’ to download and install the apps JioPlay, JioOnDemand, JioBeats and JioMoney
4) After successful installation, Jio Preview Offer unlimited benefits get assigned to your number.
After tele-verification, interim benefits of 2 GB Data, 100 minutes voice / video and 100 SMS will get credited in your account.
for more details visit official website : https://www.jio.com.