Sevaarth.mahakosh.gov.in Maharashtra Sevaarth Login Pay Slip | sevaarth mahakosh payslip | sevaarth payment slip login
Sevaarth is the Online approach for employees of Maharashtra so they can see their payroll, download pay slip, view will pay slip and generate it. The employee have got to have Sevaarth identity and password access this URL sevaarth.Mahakosh.Gov.In. Employee Corner is newly developed utility in Sevaarth application.
In employee corner utility each and every employee of Maharashtra Government who is having Sevaarth ID can generate his pay slip for current month. Through this utility, user can login directly login on site and download his pay slip. User can download pay slip for previous month also.
Sevaarth PayRoll : This module is notably used for the guidance of the salary expenses of the state govt employees.
Nivruttivahini Pension : Nivruttivahini Is most often for the practice of the pension circumstances of the retired workers underneath the government of Maharashtra and likewise takes care of the coaching of the first and monthly pension bills of all of the pensioners ruled by means of the state executive.
mahakosh payslip – Sevaarth Login Pay Slip Employee Corner : (Maharashtra Sevaarth Pay Slip)
Visit official website : https://sevaarth.mahakosh.gov.in/login.jsp#sthash.woySTTza.dpuf
And login into website.
- create your user name ID
- Create your password
1. Go to employee Corner and click on payslip
2. Select the desired month to download the payslip
3. Click on print and take payslip
Sevaarth Login Forgot Password – Security Question
Click forgot password:
1. Enter the valid Date of Birth
2. Enter the Secret Question and Secret Answer
3. Click Reset to reset all the values entered.
4. Click Submit and the system will validate the values entered and on successful validation you password will be reset to default password.
Steps for creating DDO information :
1. Enter DDO Name
2. Select DDO Designation
3. Enter With Effect from Date
4. Enter Tan No. of DDO
5. Enter ITO/Ward/Circle details of DDO
6. Select Bank of DDO
7. Select Branch Name of DDO
8. Enter Bank Account No.
9. Enter Remarks, if any
10. Click Save to save DDO information
11. Click Back to go the previous page
Steps for creating DDO Office :
1. Enter Name of the Office
2. Select DDO Office Y/N. If it is a DDO office select Y else select N
3. Select State. System will auto populate value, default will be Maharashtra
4. Select District
5. Select Taluka
6. Enter Town
7. Enter Village
8. Enter Address
9. Enter Pin No.
10. Select Office City Class
11. Enter Tel No(1)
12. Enter Tel No(2) Mobile
13. Enter Fax No
14. Enter Email address
15. Select Tribal Area Y if office is located in Tribal area else select N
16. Select Hilly Area Y if office is located in Hilly area else select N
17. Select Naxalite Area Y if office is located in Naxalite area else select N
18. Click Save to save Office details
19. Click Back to go the previous page.
This utility is made available for first 10 days of the month only.
Employee corner for DDO and DDO assistant is made available in their regular login.
In a list of employee corner, there is also the option for View from 16, View GPF annual Statement, View NGR Schedule, View DCPS R3 slip. But these utilities are under construction now which will be made available in due course of time.
DDO and DDO assistant can access employee corner through their regular login.