National Scholarship Portal Registration Login For Fresh and Renewal Scholarship at scholarships.gov.in or nsp.gov.in
hello every, today we are mention about Information is National Scholarship Portal , Simply called as NSP. National scholarship portal NSP is one-stop solution through which various services starting from student application, application receipt, processing, sanction and disbursal of various scholarships to Students are enabled. National Scholarships Portal is taken as Mission Mode Project under National e-Governance Plan (NeGP).
National Scholarship Portal Applying procedures for Scholarship Schemes for both Fresh and Renewal are given below:
Here National scholarship eligible people must know, How is Fresh scholarship is Going on and Renewal Scholarship Is going on. here we mention To know about information clearly.if you have any doubt mention in comment box. to Clarify Your Problem.
Fresh Scholarship :
Before filling the Application student’s must have Complete Information on your hand.
1. first step – Student have to go with the option “Student Login”, on the home page of National Scholarships Portal.
2. Fill up the application as per the instructions given by the system then click on save button.
3. After saving, student will get a “Temporary ID”.
4. The system will instruct the applicant to submit his/her Temporary ID and date of birth to fill subsequent details.
5. Once registration is complete on click of submit button, a Permanent Registration ID is generated which can be used for Renewal and tracking the status of application.
Renewal Scholarship :
1. first step – Renewal Students have to apply with their Bank Account No and Date of Birth which they registered previous year.
2. Student can also use Forgot Registration ID to retrieve their ID.
Procedure to register school/college/institution :
Visit official website – https://scholarships.gov.in/institutedetail.do
1. Before Registering, check if it is already Registered with the Portal by using the “Find School/College”. The institution can be searched by location / institute code.
2. If it is not found in the list then proceed for registration by selecting “ Register School/College ” available. A Registration Form titled – Register School/College/University Details is displayed on the Right Hand Side of the Webpage.
3. Fill in the Institute Registration Form and click on submit button.
4. Once the Online form is Successfully Submitted, the Institute will be verified and approved by the respective state Nodal Officer. To know the details of state nodal officers to the National Scholarships Portal.
5. After the Verification & Approval process, the respective Login Credentials (user id and password) will be communicated to the school/college through SMS to the State Nodal Officer.
For more details visit official website : http://scholarships.gov.in/ or http://nsp.gov.in.