APPSC first Time Profile Registration online, One Time Profile Registration OTPR system, Change / Modify Application, submit application for direct recruitment at psc.ap.gov.in
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has lunched One Time Profile Registration OTPR system through their official website at http://psc.ap.gov.in/. People who had apply the Appsc recruitment, those should Register their details on the APPSC portal. how it is, as given below :
APPSC first Time Profile Registration online :
Candidate who wants to have One time profile registration with APPSC need to follow the below steps:
First click One Time Profile Registration link in home page of the portal. After clicking on One Time
Profile Registration link, the following two links will be available.
• Direct Recruitment
• Departmental Test
Click on Direct Recruitment link for register in to Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission portal. After
Clicking on Direct Recruitment link, the following two links will be available.
1. New Registration
2. Modify Registration
3. Confirm Registration
APPSC New Registration:
• Using this screen candidate can register his profile with Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission web portal of http://psc.ap.gov.in/.
• Candidate should fill in the form provided for OTPR and after submission candidate will get unique Reference ID to the candidate’s Mobile Number and Email Id.
• The candidate also gets different codes to his mobile and Email for checking the correctness of the mobile number and email id provided by him.
• Candidate should keep this Reference ID, Mobile Code and Email Code (Sent to corresponding mobile Number and Email Address given) for Confirming the Registration.The confirmed Reference ID should be kept with the candidate for future correspondence.
APPSC Change / Modify Registration:
• If in any case the candidate has entered wrong information, using this screen candidate can edit the information.
• If candidate has entered incorrect Mobile Number and Email Address, candidate won’t get Mobile Code or Email Code, in such a scenario using this screen candidate can edit the Mobile Number and Email Address then the candidate will get the Mobile Code and Email Code for confirming the application.
• Apart from Mobile number and email id correction, this screen can also be used by the candidate to update the fields in the form which he has wrongly entered.
• To confirm the Registration, candidate should enter Reference ID, Mobile Code, and Email Code and click on submit button.
• After confirmation, application will be termed as successfully registered.
How to submit application for direct recruitment notification in APPSC :
For detailed overall procedure for submission is as follows: In total there are four steps. You have to complete all the four steps.
step 1: Visit APPSC website www.apspsc.gov.in. Click on apply button against the notification. Select generate challan option in the window shown. Form for generating challan will be displayed. Fill that form and submit. You will get a pdf document down load the document and take a print.
Step 2: Approach any SBI Branch/APOnline centre and pay the exact amount indicated on the challan downloaded. After payment ensure that the Journal number and date of payment is entered on the candidates copy of challan.
Note: If you pay excess or less amount than what is indicated on the challan, you will not able to submit the application.
step 3: Visit the APPSC website www.apspsc.gov.in and click on apply and select the submit application link. Fill all the details and upload the photograph, If the details provided by you are correct, application form will be displayed, fill all the details and then submit, after submission download the pdf document.
step 4: Check Status: Visit APPSC website www.apspsc.gov.in or http://website.apspsc.gov.in and click on check status for direct recruitment and if your application is submitted properly system will display application submitted else you will see a message Application not yet submitted.
For More details visit official website : http://psc.ap.gov.in/ or www.apspsc.gov.in.