SBI life insurance provides you and your family the financial security and certainty to deal with the aftermath of any unseen unfortunate events. Life Insurance provides you and your family with protection against all the risks involved, moreover providing you an opportunity to grow your investments.
type of insurances
To ensure you are safe, the least you should do is to ensure that you have
– Health insurance
– Life insurance, Accident Insurance
– Automobile insurance
– Home insurance
Above information cunstomer should select what kind of insurance may assure. when customer should know his insurence policy details may check to login account.
Register your sbi life insurance customer login :
Visit SBI Life insurance customer login portal : https://mypolicy.sbilife.co.in/
If your new, plase select “new user?“.
1. Go to the website and click on New user? Register here link on the Home page. Enter the Policy Number, Customer/Client ID (what is this?) and Date of Birth of the Policy Holder as displayed on the policy bond document.
2. If the details entered are valid, information about the policy and the policy holder are displayed on the screen. Edit/Confirm your latest Email address and Phone number. Also fill in the login details and Submit. An email is sent to you, with a link to reset the password. Note: Your correct Email address is important for completing the registration process. Final Step for registration would require you to click the link sent to the below recorded email address.
3. Click on the link sent to your email address provided during registration. You would be automatically directed to a change password screen. Enter the password used during registration and select a new password. On successful change of password, your registration process is complete. Enjoy the services offered exclusively to our registered members.
Login name is mentioned in the emails sent to your email id registered with us. Please refer to your email, to retrieve your login name. Incase, you are still not able to retrieve the login name, send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the following details: Policy Number, Customer/Client Id, Date of Birth and Email. Or contact us on toll free number 1800-222-123 or 1800 22 9090 on all days 9am to 9pm.
if you Forgot Password?
To reset the password, click on Forgot password? Click here link on the home page.
1. Enter the Login name, Customer/Client ID and Date of Birth. An email would be sent to your account to reset the password.
2. Click on the link provided in the email, you would be directed to reset password screen. Provide the answer to your hint question and select a new password.
For more details visit official site : https://mypolicy.sbilife.co.in/.