Book MY LPG HP, Indane and Bharat Gas, DBTL, KYC, PAHAL, Subsidy Online mylpg.in
Mylpg.in – Government of India , for Gas users available online LPG services with the help of MyLPG Portal of mylpg.in.In India there are 03 distributors of LPG (HP, Indane and Bharat Gas).these people can join PAHAL (DBTL) by providing your 17-digit LPG ID. Consumers can also apply to give up their LPG subsidy online. You can provide your 17-digit LPG ID to avail services. Forms for joining the Pahal scheme and getting new LPG connection are also available. Safety tips for LPG consumers are also given.
1. for KYC or New Gas Connection Form :
Government of India lanches the official website of mylpg.in services provides all over India for booking of new gas connections or Also apply online booking existing gas connections through KYC (Know Your Customer) details is mandatory for every citizen. As per Govt of India uploaded by the KYC Form at official web portal mylpg.in and to take print of your KYC form details. There are 3 main instructions printed in last page telling method how to fill this kyc form which are based on name, address and proof of identity. for More details to know, Download KYC details.
Visit official website and Download : http://mylpg.in/docs/KYC.pdf.
2. How to check your 17 Digit LPG Id?
In India there are 03 distributors of LPG (HP, Indane and Bharat Gas).
For HP Gas Holders: http://myhpgas.in/myHPGas/HPGas/FindYourLPGID.aspx
For eBharat Gas Holder: http://my.ebharatgas.com/bharatgas/main.jsp?opt=aadhaar
For Indane Gas Holder: http://indane.co.in/findlpgid.php
Visit above links and enter your mobile/ land line no., distributor name or select your state, district, consumer no. & distributor name and you will be able get your LPG 17 id.check your CTC DBTL status by giving required information.
3. for LPG Gas Booking process Done at Online under Pahal Direct Benefit Transfer (DBTL) LPG Cylinder Subsidy in Bank Account Government of India. these Scheme now in progress efficiently. By click on it you have to select your gas supplier either Bharat gas or Indane gas or HP gas after filling the form online at www.mylpg.in the service will activate. for More information of www.mylpg.in DBTL regarding PAHAL registration, CTC Status, LPG Subsidy in Bank, 17 digit id, surrender and feedback etc is mentioned as given.
Avail new schemes flashed on Screen in My LPG portal.
1. CSR Scheme for BPL connections
2. Public liability insurance for lpg customers
3. Opting out of LPG subsidy
5. Regularization of LPG connection
The subsidized Liquified Petroleum Gas (LPG) cylinder is also available in 05 Kg. Consumers can avail 34 cylinder in year at subsidized rate of Rs 155/- each and after then the cost of 01 cylinder is 351/- (rates are of Delhi). You can get the same from your service company HP/ Indane/ Bharat gas.
4. Details of Direct Benefit Transfer LPG (DBTL):
To join DBTL Scheme and get benefit of LPG services 1st of all you have to choose your company i.e. Indane Gas, Bharat Gas or HP Gas. The following are the features of mylpg.in:-
1. Booking gas cylinders get online
2. Aadhaar Card Linking Status
3. Registrations for new connections
4. Check your LPG booking and delivery schedules
5. Distributors online portability facility
6. Status of Subsidy Transfer in Bank Account
7. Send Complaint of your distributors
8. You can rate your Distributor
9. Gives your valuable suggestions or feedback
10. Find your 17 digit LPG Id
11. Check DBTL CTC Status
5. PAHAL Registrations at www.mylpg.in for LPG subsidy:
PAHAL Direct Benefit Transfer for LPG (DBTL) Scheme are in
1) Aadhaar based transfer program
2) Non-Aadhaar Cash Transfer
DBTL with Aadhaar number done by submitting your bank your aadhaar number by filling form I and same should be link with your distributor through form II.
In case of Non Aadhaar submit Form IV to your LPG distributor and your bank
After then you have to register in PAHAL through www.mylpg.in and check your status. If you are registered then you are able to receive your gas subsidy directly in your bank account.
Download Pahal Joining Form at : http://mylpg.in/docs/unified_form-DBTL.pdf
6. How to Process to get LPG Subsidy in Bank Account:
First of all you have to know your Aadhaar-Bank Account linkage status by your mobile phone by dialing *99*99#
After all you will receive a revert message “Please enter your 12 digit Aadhaar number” The status will display in your phone. If you are not linked then you have to submit your aadhaar card no. to your bank and also your gas supplier. After then you will be able to get your cylinder subsidy in your bank account. If any person wants to give up lpg subsidy online (for this he/ she have to submit give it up form online).
For more details visit official website : http://mylpg.in/
Contact no : 1800-2333-555.