E Tribal maharashtra e vikas login Pre & Post Matric Scholarship Regiatration 2015-16 Etribal.maharashtra.gov.in
E Tribal Development Department has been mapping the colleges under the e-scholarship, but some of the courses should be presented to students and Some cases document not mapped any course in the website, the colleges are required to submit necessary documents for the course to project office. Metrikottara 2015-16 academic year scholarship and the scholarship can be submitted onalainna golden jubilee Pre-Matriculation way.
The course is mapped to the corresponding project officer the prescribed information shall be submitted to the Commission.
The following documents are required for the mapping project officer for the College:
Sansthatargata (Parent body)
1. A copy of the registration certificate
1. University recognized the letter.
2. Government and UGC recognized the letter.
1. University accredited course and specific / permission letter.
2. Commercial (Professsional) abhyasakramababata AICTE’s permission letter (if applicable).
3. A copy of this letter to the government.
Know About e Vikas:
Colleges College / Course recognized list below homepage College – Course list follow,
Link : https://etribaltest.maharashtra.gov.in/eVikas/Main/Common/Aboutevikas.aspx
If your system after college / Course name do not exist to further the process:
A copy of the registration all colleges, universities and allow university affiliation should submit a copy of the project in the office (as above).
The project office will send the documents to the office of the commissioner and the commissioner’s office will verify the verification of that information.
Commissioners college / course will be approved to accommodate.
After the approval of the Commissioner Office will be included in the college / course system.
1. many schemes started by Tribal Development Department Maharashtra which you can check in the above given portal but there are some condition in which any people who have registered in the portal with USER ID and PASSWORD can apply for all scheme which is suitable for him using the same USER and PASS please do not make other profile if you tried it by multiple user ID than your application can be rejected or banned.
2. To approval of course fee the project office will get student details from collage side in this college have to enter the course detail in case there is any delay student can go through college admin. Also the user manual for collage administration is available in the website that how they have to fill these course fee details and other details online.
3. If candidate is getting admission in professional courses and he submitted e vikas application form than its mandatory to submit the caste validity certificate with the application form.
Online Post Matric Scholarships 2015-16 :
1. Tribal Development Department has taken the College Master and Course Master from the Universities Database from this Year.
2. All the Colleges already registered and receiving grants till now will have to again complete a mandatory College Name Mapping step in the system.
3. All registered Colleges need to login and map their old college name with their new College name as registered in the University provided as a dropdown in the system.
4. Project Office needs to approve the New College name mapping after verifying necessary Registration Documents of Colleges.
4. Only the approved colleges name will be seen to the students which are approved by PO at the time of applying for scholarship.
5. Only the approved University Courses of such colleges will be eligible for Scholarship reimbursement. After this the colleges can enter fee for all courses / all years since there are new modified course names.
New Student Registration :
First go here https://etribal.maharashtra.gov.in/eVikas/Main/Account/IndividualRegister.aspx
Now you can see the link “New Registration”.
In very next step enter information about you, Matriculation information, ssc details entry etc.
Done!!! You have register. For applying any scholarship please log into account.
In user home page go to “Scheme”.
Select the scheme and started to fill the application.
Before submitting the application you can check “Summary Screen”.
If you want to check application then click “My Application” Page.
You can also update the Aadhar Number Update.
For more details visit Official website :
Applicants Registration : etribal.maharashtra.gov.in/eVikas/Main/Account/IndividualRegister.aspx
Know about E vikas : https://etribaltest.maharashtra.gov.in/eVikas/Main/Common/Aboutevikas.aspx
Official Website : https://etribal.maharashtra.gov.in.