What is the Procedure to get Marriage Certificate , How To Apply Marriage Certificate
How to Get Marriage Certificate in india. Here we mention Procedure to obtain marriage certificate, How Apply Details and Which Document to be attached and also Which Sections are available for Special marriage etc details To mention below, please be follow:
Marriages To Be Solemnized Under Special Marriage Act. 1954 Session
How To Apply : Applicant Has To Apply In The Prescribed Form. The Age Limit For Bridegroom 21 Years And Bride Is 18 Years
What Document To Attach :
- Bride And Bridegroom Age Proof ( Leaving Certificate Or Passport Or Birth Certificate Or Domicile Certificate Or SSC Board Certificate)
- Bride & Bridegroom Residential Proof ( Ration Card Or Passport Or Election Card Or Light Bill And Telephone Bill Of Own Name)
- Photograph Of Both Bride And Bridegroom
- All Above Document Along With Original +1 Attested Xerox Copy
- In Case Of Divorcees : Divorce Decree Certificate Must Be Produced
- In Case Of Widow And Widower : Municipal Death Certificate Of Concerned Person Must Be Produced
Under Section 16 Of Special Marriage Act 1954 Session.
Application To Be Made In The Prescribed Form Duly Signed By Husband & Wife
Marriage Should Have Taken Any Place In The India And Both Should Be Living Together In Marriage Officer Jurisdiction
Under U/S 16 Of Special Marriage, Application Should Be Given In 30 Days Advance.
Residential Proof Of Both Should Be Attached With Application
Marriage Memorandum Under Maharashtra Regulation Marriage Bureaus And Registration Of Marriages 1998
Applicant Has To Submit The Memorandum Of Marriage Forms ( Which Are Supplied In The Office Of Marriage Officer Mumbai.) Affixed With Rs. 100 Court Fee Stamp
Document To Be Attached :
Bride & Bridegroom Age Proof: Leaving Certificate OR Passport OR Birth Certificate R Domicile Certificate OR PAN Card
Bride & Bridegroom Residential Proof : Ration Card OR Passport OR Election Card OR Light Bill And Telephone Bill Of Own Name.
Three (3)Witness Proof :- Ration Card OR Passport OR Election Card OR Driving Licence OR Govt. Identity Card.
In Case Of Non Availability Of Wedding Card Rs 100=00 Stamp Paper Affidavit Of Both Husband Wife And Three Witnesses Is Required
Rs. 100=00/- Court Fee Stamp
Photographs Of Both Bridegroom / Bride