Know Your EPF Claim Status online how to use
This facility is meant for EPF Members/subscribers/pensioners who have submitted a claim in any of the EPFO offices across India. Using this facility one can track the status of a claim so submitted. The only pre‐requisite is you must know your PF Account Number.
Know more EPF Claim Information :
1. If you know the EPF Office from where your claim has to be settled, select the same from the office down list.
2. On selection of office, the mandatory Region Code and Office Code will get populated automatically in the respective boxes.
3. Enter the Establishment Code in the third box – which can be of maximum 7 digits.
4. the Establishment Code has an extension / subcode, enter the same here. It can be a digit or letter as the case may be and can be of maximum 3 characters in size. Leave this field blank, if there is no extension /sub‐code to the Establishment Code.
5. Enter your account number which can be of maximum 7 digits.
6. Click on submit to get the status.
Know Your EPF Claim Status, How to use :
visit Official website : http://epfoservices.in/homepage_claim_status_new.php
Note that MH and BAN has been populated already in the first two fields.
Now enter the Establishment Number:
Leave the next field – Extension – blank and enter your account number in the last field:
Now click on “Submit” to get the status.
In case there is an Extension/Sub‐Code to the Establishment Code, say, “A”, then enter the same as under before entering the account number:
Then enter the account number
Now Click on “Submit” to get the status.
Again, as this is an non‐existing number , we get a “No Record Found” message. In legitimate cases, appropriate messages will be displayed.
in case Establishment Information Search :
for more details visit official website: http://www.epfindia.com/.