How to know My EPF Delhi Balance EPF Balance Status online
Employee Provident Fund account balance online throgh Check the balance in your Provident Fund account nationwide upto the date, the accounts are updated, which also includes the latest approved transactions of settlement/advances/transfer-in/transfer-out, if any. You may need to select the EPFO office where your account is maintained and furnish your PF Account number. You will be asked to enter your name and mobile number. The given mobile number will be recorded along with the PF Account Number.
TO know find attached detailed guidelines for checking your Employee Provident Fund (EPF) account balance online through Visit official link of EPF Delhi: http://www.epfdelhi.gov.in/epfbalance.asp
Go thorugh given Link as follows, there we can help us:
1. First you will see a page having title Member Balance Information from where you have to Select PF Office State as “DELHI“.
2. Just after select Delhi as state you will see three offices namely Delhi North, Delhi South and Laxmi Nagar.
3. If you know your EPF Office select the same from the list.
4. On selection of office, the mandatory Region Code and Office Code will get populated automatically in the respective boxes.
5. Enter the Establishment Code in the third box – which can be of maximum 7 digits.
6. In case the Establishment Code has an extension / sub-code, enter the same in the forth box. It can be a digit or letter as the case may be and can be of maximum 3 characters in size. Leave this field blank, if there is no extension /sub-code to the Establishment Code.
7. Enter your account number in the fifth box which can be of maximum 7 digits.
8. You will be asked to enter your name and mobile number. The given mobile number will be recorded along with the PF Account Number.
9. Then Agree for the services.
10. Then submit for result.
11. On successful submission of above information, the details will be sent through SMS to the given mobile number.
For more details visit official website : http://www.epfdelhi.gov.in/epfbalance.asp