How to SBI ATM Card Block through OnlineSBI and mobile
State bank of india SBI Block your ATM Card through OnlineSBI, actually many reasons while few people can lost or stole or no idea about pin or not working atm. reasons while block your ATM card OnlineSBI.
You can now Block your SBI ATM cum Debit Card through OnlineSBI, in case your card is lost or stolen. Follow these simple steps to immediately block your card:
1. Login to www.onlinesbi.com with your username and password.
2. Select “ATM Card Services>Block ATM Card” link under the “e-Services” tab.
3. Select the Account, under which you want to block your ATM cum Debit Card.
4. All the Active and blocked cards will be displayed. You will be shown the first 4 and last 4 digits of the card(s).
5. Select the Card, you wish to block and click “Submit”. Verify the details and confirm.
6. Select the mode of authentication as either SMS OTP or Profile Password.
7. On the next screen, enter the OTP password /Profile password as chosen earlier and Click “Confirm”.
8. A success message would be displayed with a Ticket No. after successful blocking of your ATM cum Debit Card. Note this Ticket No. for future referen.
To block through Phone:
For MTNL / BSNL toll free no: 1800112211
For other land number/mobile : 080- 26599990
if you can call or online block ATM card, plase note Account details, account number or ATM card last foour digit number.
For more details : www.sbi.co.in